Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Swamp Of Sadness

     Getting through C7 I feel like Atreyu slogging it through the muck.  Gained some ground with a good suggestion from a friend, but now find myself back in it up to my neck.  Maybe the luck dragon of inspiration will save me before the G'Mork of depression rips my legs off.
     Its there.  The substance of the scene is there but it keeps slipping through my fingers like a greased toad.
     Found a new show to inspire.  Hemlock Grove.  Finished watching it and felt a kind of kinship.  It had a very amateur feel to it, but it was done with a lot of heart.  It also had a very Hayao Miyazaki feel in that whole writing despicable characters that you can't help but identify and even like thing.
     Hate having the drive but not the ability to move forward.  There's so much more I want to do with it, so many paths to wander down.  I have such a hard time doing anything but look forward.  I want to be there, not here.  Need to lock my attention down on the here.
     Here's hoping I can kick this in the ass and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment